Where am I now when I need me
现在当我需要我时,我在哪里
Suddenly where have I gone?
我突然去了什么地方?
I'm so alone here without me
没有我,我是如此孤寂
Tell me please what have I done?
请告诉我,我做错了什么?
Once I did most things together
曾经一起做大多数的事情
I went for walks hand in hand
我手牵着手散步
I shared my life so completely
我如此完整地分享生活
I met my every demand.
每个需求都不曾被辜负
Tell me I'll come back tomorrow
告诉我我明天就回来
I'll keep my arms open wide
我会一直张开手臂
Tell me that I'll never leave me
告诉我我永远不会离开
My place is here at my side.
我的归宿就在自己这里
Maybe I've simply mislaid me
也许我只是把我放错了
Like an umbrella or key
就像放错雨伞或钥匙
So until the day that I come my way
那么在我回归之前
Here is a poem just for me.
写这首诗送给我自己。