split order 分批订单
export order 出口订单
import order 出口订单
verbal order 口头订单
to confirm an order 确认订货
freight 运费
destination 目的地
delivery 交货
date of delivery 交货日期
place of delivery 交货地点
port of delivery 交货港口
quality 质量;品质
常用订单英语句型:
We'd like to order your products. We'll send our order confirmation today.
我们想订你们的货,今天会寄上正式的订单。
We want the goods to be of exactly the same quality as that of those you previously supplied us.
我们希望此批订货质量与以前供应的完全一样。
I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
This is a trial order. Please send us 50 sets only so that we may tap the market. If successful, we will give you large orders in the future.
试订50台,以开发市场。如果成功,随后必将大量订购。
This order must be filled within five weeks, otherwise we will have to cancel the order.
此订单须在5周内交货,否则我方将不得不撤销此单。
Unless you order in March, we won't be able to deliver in June.
除非你方3月订货,否则我们无法6月送货。
By sea, please. Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.
请海运发货,铁路运输费用太高,我们愿意走海运。
As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.
只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。
We hope our products will satisfy you and that you will let us have the chance of serving you again.
希望我方产品令你们满意,今后再来惠顾。