[复制链接]
发表于 2013-9-7 13:47:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多街友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转华人街。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?快速注册

x
本帖最后由 单曲循环 于 2013-9-7 14:50 编辑

133439y3dxd2s23bsbn1w9_jpg_thumb.jpg
上电视,上教材!!我们华人街上多少这样的父母?!形象自重!

孩子无知,我们为人父母要教好他们。细节决定着形象。如果孩子尿急,该怎么办?当然是找厕所!你当街母乳没人会在意,可是你当街拉屎撒尿是不文明的。应该从小培养孩子的羞耻之心!

新闻发出后,很多妈妈爸爸会问: "没WC 怎么办?你是要孩子尿裤子还是坚持你的找厕所?"  我觉得,这是属于钻牛角的问题.

有一句话说:" 你不想,你会找各种理由,你若想 就会找各种方法."  

个人认为,一个底线限制是要监守的.却应该是灵活运用的. 如果不坚守底线,你的素质会一点一点降低了,掉地上. 举个列子: 你今天觉得孩子尿尿忍不住了,不能尿裤子,也更不能憋出病来,于是500 米远的厕所"来不及" 去了, 离厕所300米远的地方就脱了尿! 下次,也许你有80%的可能会在200米远的地方尿.   等你习惯了当街尿尿,,,那离当街便便也不远了.你会想: 不是一样脱了裤子么?  也许你第一次是在公园的某个角落人烟稀少的地方, 可能两个人,三个人,在远处.  可是,下一次,4个人5 个人的时候,你会觉得: 有什么关系?差别不大. 于是,,,当街,,,也不是什么觉得难为情的事了.

对于父母的素质低要求,给孩子们 带来的是毁坏了他的羞耻之心.  人无羞耻之心,不会自重. 即便以后自己懂事了,可是习惯了这些细节的随便,很多时候,会自我放弃. 这就是为什么有些人穿上龙袍,也不象太子.

欢迎各位看官回帖争辩!

133442gihaxzcdr5pz5x2q_jpg_thumb.jpg
[size=+0]A photo circu[size=+0]

[size=+0]lating on social media reportedly showing a woman holding a young boy urinating into a garbage bin at a Richmond, B.C., mall has sparked a debate on public etiquette, cultural norms and parenting.

A flurry of responses has erupted on Twitter, Reddit, Facebook and message forums around the world. As well, the mall has said it plans to look at ways to prevent such actions.
Richmond Centre mall said in an emailed statement to CBC News: "Given that we have these facilities throughout the common areas of the mall, we don't have any formal regulation or signage warning customers not to urinate, defecate or expectorate on the property. We are currently looking at this matter and ways to prevent similar occurrences in the future."
Social media users, meanwhile, have been poking fun at the image..
"#why would you let your child pee in the mall bins? They have toilets," says a tweet by DonMunnu.
"If kids get to pee in garbage cans in the mall then I see know reason why I can't," says another tweet, from MentalityMagazine.
[size=+0]Common practice in China?
Many forums also held questionable debates about immigrant behaviour and Chinese cultural norms. Social media users, including many who identified themselves as being of Chinese heritage, said they believed the woman and child in the photo were Chinese.
"I knew they were Asian before I even clicked the link. This is a fairly common occurrence in China," wrote Reddit user LaunchThePolaris.
In many parts of rural China, the practice of young children going to the bathroom in public is deemed as widespread, with toddlers and babies wearing pants with slits rather than diapers, said Jonathan Manthorpe, a foreign correspondent who has lived and worked in the country.
"A few years ago, they were living very rough lives of peasants. I'm sure all of your viewers who have travelled in rural China will see, as I have seen, in many places that the standards of toilets is very different," Manthorpe told CBC News.
But Queenie Choo, CEO for SUCCESS, a Vancouver immigrant group, disagreed.
"I have travelled to China and I don't think there is common practice in any city that I have observed."
[size=+0]This photo of a boy peeing into a garbage bin at the Richmond Centre Mall has gone viral. (Vancity Buzz/Twitter user @brandonbeavis)
Some readers argued urinating in public is not an Asian or Chinese issue alone.
"I've seen tons of Caucasian adults peeing everywhere. Never an Asian (yet). This is fairly commonplace in Asia though so while I agree its deplorable, its not like this an ingrained Chinese thing," wrote one reader in response to the Vancity Buzz post.
[size=+0]Parenting practices questioned
Others turned the debate into an issue about parenting.
Another Vancity Buzz reader wrote: "why don't we turn this around into a positive. A little boy needed to pee and better than him wetting his pants or the ground you walk on. At least he went into a lined container!!! When little children need to go they really need to go."
Miranda Chiasson, a mother in Mission, B.C., told CBC News there is also a growing trend in North America to practise what's called "elimination communication" with infants and toddlers — instead of using diapers, parents learn to read the cues their child needs to use the bathroom, and respond.
"I would say that scene is a mother practising elimination communication with her child," she said.
"He's signalled to her, cued to her, let her know in some way that he needs to pee right now. And she's seen that there's not really a park or a grassy place to take him so she's taken the best advantage of what's around her."

连接附原文和视频http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2013/08/30/bc-boy-urinating-richmond.html

mi-bc-130830-boy-pee.jpg

评分

参与人数 7经验 +1 金币 0 铜币 +30 收起 理由
江心屿@ + 3 助人为乐^_^
正了 + 1 + 5 无可奈何吧
心越 0 + 5
末代华侨 0 + 5 感谢分享^_^
喜欢珊瑚 + 3 太给力了~~
默子涙 + 4 太给力了~~
习惯 smile 0 + 5

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-7 13:59:19 | 显示全部楼层
这个 一般中国的老人都这样做  而且不少年轻妈妈 也差不多都这样
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-7 14:03:23 | 显示全部楼层
习惯 smile 发表于 2013-9-7 13:59
这个 一般中国的老人都这样做  而且不少年轻妈妈 也差不多都这样

我给我妹妹干过,不过不是在大街上,是找了个没人的花草堆里。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-7 14:05:12 | 显示全部楼层
低頭丶說想你 发表于 2013-9-7 14:03

好样的  我还想说 我没儿子 不知道 如果有儿子 是不是也会这样
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-9-7 14:11:41 | 显示全部楼层
习惯 smile 发表于 2013-9-7 14:05
好样的  我还想说 我没儿子 不知道 如果有儿子 是不是也会这样

要注意哦!  别给自己找借口!要与社会文明同进步.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-9-7 14:12:45 | 显示全部楼层
低頭丶說想你 发表于 2013-9-7 14:03

相互监督! 看别人的错误,提醒自己. 我们加油!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-7 14:14:23 | 显示全部楼层
单曲循环 发表于 2013-9-7 14:11
要注意哦!  别给自己找借口!要与社会文明同进步.

如果你带一个三岁小孩 没打尿包 然后他有很急 旁边又没有厕所 那怎么办 我一直想这个 让他直接拉在裤子上?  好多人 都是会找个没人的地方解决了吧  像照片里的 直接这样拉下来 站那里拉  真是 有点没素质
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-7 14:16:17 | 显示全部楼层
单曲循环 发表于 2013-9-7 14:12
相互监督! 看别人的错误,提醒自己. 我们加油!

在公园玩,附近没厕所,这不是情况紧急嘛,要是在人来人往的大街上,我才不敢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-9-7 14:21:45 | 显示全部楼层
习惯 smile 发表于 2013-9-7 14:14
如果你带一个三岁小孩 没打尿包 然后他有很急 旁边又没有厕所 那怎么办 我一直想这个 让他直接拉在裤子上 ...

各种假设,父母应该自己克服.   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-7 14:25:49 | 显示全部楼层
单曲循环 发表于 2013-9-7 14:21
各种假设,父母应该自己克服.

那是 不过我是不会让我女儿在外面脱裤子尿尿的 脱惯了  她自己都会脱下来啦  这样就成了没教养的小毛丫头了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-7 14:26:10 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
我比较懒孩子都打尿包
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-7 15:01:52 | 显示全部楼层

好一句。。

你不想,你会找各种理由,你若想 就会找各种方法

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-7 15:21:17 | 显示全部楼层
出门之前先让孩子上厕所,到了公共场所有厕所的地方提醒孩子上厕所,这样都解决不了,只能找绿植了,憋坏了可不是闹着玩的。像本文主人公这样的应该不多吧

评分

参与人数 1铜币 +1 收起 理由
心雅 + 1 太给力了~~

查看全部评分

回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-7 16:02:15 | 显示全部楼层
8 月份我们一家人去安圭拉的高山上玩,我11岁的儿子突然肚子疼的想上厕所,旁边也没有什么人,我看到他痛苦的表情,让他到草丛边上解决一下,他回答说,妈妈不可以的太不文明了,他硬憋着从山顶跑到半山腰的一个酒吧解决掉。

评分

参与人数 2经验 0 铜币 +6 收起 理由
习惯 smile 0 + 5
dottore1 + 1 太给力了~~

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-7 16:09:17 | 显示全部楼层
对了,我上次看到中国新闻,在地铁里也曾经发生过这样的事情,边上的人忍不住说了他们,还被他们打呢,都说父母是孩子的榜样,如果从小就不教好的话,我不敢想像他们的孩子长大了会怎么样
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

联系华人街

法国公司:Sinocom sarl
地址:47 Rue de Turbigo,
75003 Paris,France
联系电话:(0033)-(0)144610523
意大利分公司:Sinocom Italia Srl
地址:Via Niccolini 29,
20154 Milano, Italia
联系邮箱:[email protected]

扫描苹果APP

扫描安卓APP

QQ|Archiver|手机版|华人街 huarenjie.com

GMT+2, 2024-9-28 17:27 , Processed in 0.084752 second(s), Total 9, Slave 6 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.

管理COOKIES